This notice provides you with information about the risks associated with investment products, which you may invest in through services provided to you by
tdswiss provides a wide range of investment services in relation to a number of products through its integrated trading platform.
Investment products offered by
tdswiss include contracts for differences (CFDs) whose underlying assets are Currencies, Stocks, Commodities, Indices, Binary Option and Cryptocurrencies.
Any transactions relating to cryptocurrencies where
tdswiss offers you leverage or allows you to enter into short transactions relating to Cryptocurrencies shall be CFD transactions.
Cryptocurrencies markets are decentralized and non-regulated hence our Cryptocurrencies Trading Services as such are unregulated services which are not governed by any specific European regulatory framework. This means that there is no central bank that can take corrective measure to protect the value of Cryptocurrencies in a crisis or issue more currency. We will endeavor to enable you to benefit from rules relating to best execution and safekeeping of client assets.
1. Blockchain Risks: Since Blockchain is an independent public peer-to peer network and is not controlled in any way or manner by the tdswiss,
tdswiss shall not be responsible for any failure and/or mistake and/or error and/or breach which shall occur in Blockchain or in any other networks in which the Cryptocurrencies are being issued and/or traded. You will be bound and subject to any change and/or amendments in the Blockchain system and subject to any applicable law which may apply to the Blockchain. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, regarding the Blockchain functionality nor for any breach of security in the Blockchain.
2. Third Parties’ Risks: We may elect to execute any order and/or hold any fiat money and Cryptocurrencies via Third Parties. Such Third Parties are not banks that hold their fiat money/virtual currency as a deposit. If any such Third Party loses any money, fails or goes out of business, there is no specific legal protection that covers you for losses arising from any funds you may have held with such Third Party, even when such party is registered with a national authority. Depending on the structure and security of the digital wallet, some may be vulnerable to hacks, resulting in the theft of virtual currency or loss of customer assets.
tdswiss will not be responsible in the event of losses caused by those Third Parties.
3. Volatility: Some Financial Instruments trade within wide intraday ranges with volatile price movements. Therefore, the Client must carefully consider that there is a high risk of losses. The price of a Financial Instrument is derived from the price of the Underlying Asset in which the Financial Instruments refers to. Financial Instruments and related Underlying Markets can be highly volatile. The prices of Financial Instruments and the Underlying Asset may fluctuate rapidly and over wide ranges and may reflect unforeseeable events or changes in conditions, none of which can be controlled by the Client or tdswiss. Under certain market conditions it may be impossible for a Client Order to be executed at declared prices leading to losses. The prices of Financial Instruments and the Underlying Assets will be influenced by, amongst other things, changing supply and demand relationships, governmental, agricultural, commercial and trade programs and policies, national and international political and economic events and the prevailing psychological characteristics of the relevant market place.
4. Leverage: CFD stands for “Contract For Difference”, meaning you are not buying the underlying asset, but rather purchasing a contract to settle the difference in the initial and ending price of the asset. When trading CFDs, you generally trade on margin, which means you only have to deposit a small percentage of the overall value of your position. This is known as “Leverage”, and even small market movements may have great impact, negative or positive on your trading account.
5. Gap up/Gap down: CFDs are not suited to the long term investor. If you hold a CFD open over a long period of time the associated costs increase (such as overnight fees). Sudden market movements, known as “gapping” may occur, causing a dramatic shift in the price of an underlying asset. Gapping may occur when the underlying market is closed, meaning the price on the underlying market may open at a significantly different level, and at a less advantageous price for you.
6. Margin call: At all times during which you have open positions, you must ensure that your account meets Our margin requirements, which may change from time to time. Therefore, if our price moves against you or if our margin requirements have changed, you may need to provide us with significant additional funds to meet your margin requirement, at short notice, to maintain your open positions. If you do not do this, we will be entitled to close one or more or all of your positions and You alone will be responsible for any losses incurred as a result.
7. Appropriateness: Before you open an account , you are required to make an assessment of whether the product(s) and/or services you have chosen are appropriate for you. If you decide to continue and open an account with us, you are confirming that you are aware of and understand the market risks.
8. Position Monitoring: You should further ensure you are able to monitor positions on your account at all times, as you are solely responsible for this. We are not responsible for monitoring positions on your account.
9. Order Execution Slippage: Although the
tdswiss trading platform is automated and we are giving you the best execution available, it is possible that the market price could have changed between order placement and execution time, and therefore we can not guarantee that the price requested will be the same as the price of the order executed, the price you receive can be in your favour or against you. To limit the losses, we require you to choose ‘stop loss’ limits. These set limits automatically close your position when it reaches a price limit of your choice. There are however circumstances in which a ‘stop loss’ limit is not fully effective – for example, where there are rapid price movements, or market closure. In addition, there are risks associated with use of online deal execution and trading systems including, but not limited to, software and hardware failure and internet disconnection.
10. Automated Trading & Internet Risks: While trading on our website and/or applications, system errors might occur. You should be aware of the risks that may result from any system failure which could mean that your order may be delayed or fail. You acknowledge that there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information and/or assets (including your Cryptocurrencies) stored on your behalf, cyber-attack, the Cryptocurrency network failure (such as blockchain), computer viruses, communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience while trading via the Services, howsoever caused, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from
11. Information: Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice.
tdswiss shall not be responsible for any loss arising from any investment based on any recommendation, forecast or other information provided.
12. Currency Risk: Your account with
tdswiss will be held in USD which may be different from the currency you used to deposit, accordingly you should be aware of currency fluctuations.
13. No Guarantees of Profit:
tdswiss provides no guarantees of profit nor of avoiding losses when trading in Financial Instruments.
tdswiss cannot guarantee the future performance of the Client’s ?rading ?ccount, promise any specific level of performance or promise that Client’s investment decisions, strategies, will be successful/profitable. Client has received no such guarantees from the
tdswiss or from any of its representatives. Client is aware of the risks inherent in trading in Financial Instruments and is financially able to bear such risks and withstand any losses incurred. The Client acknowledges and accepts that there may be other additional risks apart from those mentioned above.
14. Force Majeure Events: In case of a Force Majeure Event
tdswiss may not be in a position to arrange for the execution of Client Orders or fulfil its obligations under the Client Agreement with the Client. As a result the Client may suffer financial loss.
NOTE:- If you are in doubt you should seek professional advice. It is important that you fully understand the risks involved before deciding to trade with
tdswiss and that you have adequate financial resources to bear such risks and that you monitor your positions carefully. Trading involves risk to your capital. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose, however you cannot lose more than the equity in your account.
Please enter your email and password to login into your account.
User Login X
There's no charge to Register our platform.
Can foreign Traders apply?
All Traders are welcome in our platform.
We pay our Traders always within 24 hours. Minimum payout $5 USD and you have to do minimum 10 Trades.
User Registration X
Please enter the email you used when registering and opening your account with us.